Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Validation Y N N/A

HI There,

I need to put validation on cells for "Y" "N" or "N/A", but the cell can
NOT be blank. The cells are currently all prepoulated with a N.
Users will then need to change the N to either Y or N/A, but it can not
be blank.
I see there is an ignore blank option that can be checked or unchecked
within data validation, however it doesnt seem to do much.

ie I apply the validation to my cells, but are still able to delte a N
and leave a blank. Any ideas...?

Thanks