Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I'm in over my head.

I'm looking to write a macro that pulls a table from a "Book1.xls" into a
template where I can copy and drag a VLOOKUP function to find specific data
in the table. I've expanded my limits trying to build a macro that (A) pulls
data from an open workbook and (B) is able to copy the function down to the
end of the table as it's row count varies everytime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The first question is too vague to provide a specific answer to.

This is a macro the fills down from the active cell based on the range of
contiguously filled cells to the left. Again your question from not very
specific so I made an assumption that you want something like this.

Sub CopyDown()
With ActiveCell
Range(.Offset(0, -1), .Offset(0, -1).End(xlDown)).Offset(0,
1).FillDown
End With

Jim