Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox

How can I put a cell value into the messagebox?

Here's my problem :-
I have a huge worksheet with a macro in which I need to disable screen
updating in order to speed up the macro
However I'd like to know the % progress of the whole process and Cell C2
holds this info.

How do I get the value in C2 into the MsgBox , or is there a better way to
do it?

Thanks
Lisa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lisa

A msgbox is not fit for those things. But see John Walkenbach's page

HTH. best wishes Harald

"Lisa" skrev i melding
How can I put a cell value into the messagebox?

Here's my problem :-
I have a huge worksheet with a macro in which I need to disable screen
updating in order to speed up the macro
However I'd like to know the % progress of the whole process and Cell C2
holds this info.

How do I get the value in C2 into the MsgBox , or is there a better way to
do it?

Thanks
Lisa

how can I get a msgbox? AND Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 12th 09 12:47 PM
Msgbox Alvin Hansen[_2_] Excel Programming 5 January 2nd 08 03:37 PM
MsgBox shasta[_5_] Excel Programming 4 April 13th 04 01:56 PM
msgbox Jo[_6_] Excel Programming 3 April 7th 04 12:15 AM
Msgbox serge Excel Programming 1 January 28th 04 01:48 PM