Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Version Number Property

I need to check the version of Excel which my users are running my
spreadsheet. info("relaease") gives me the version number (11.0 for
2003). How do I get this programmatically so I can include it in my
code?

Thanks

--
geoffkb
geoffkb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37209

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this

Val(Application.Version)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"geoffkb" wrote in message

I need to check the version of Excel which my users are running my
spreadsheet. info("relaease") gives me the version number (11.0 for
2003). How do I get this programmatically so I can include it in my
code?

Thanks

--
geoffkb
geoffkb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37209
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=570154

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Val(Application.Version)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"geoffkb" wrote in
message ...

I need to check the version of Excel which my users are running my
spreadsheet. info("relaease") gives me the version number (11.0 for
2003). How do I get this programmatically so I can include it in my
code?

Thanks

--
geoffkb
geoffkb's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=570154

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks to you both, that was exactly what I needed. I really appreciate
that.

Geoff