Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj Raj is offline

Default How to send a mail from excel macro using Lotus notes...

Hi,

I am trying to create a excel based project which need to send an output via
mail.
Mail system used in our office is lotus notes.
Pl. provide the macro code and approach the achive the same.

Thanks in advance...
Raj
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Raj

See this site
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Raj" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am trying to create a excel based project which need to send an output via
mail.
Mail system used in our office is lotus notes.
Pl. provide the macro code and approach the achive the same.

Thanks in advance...
Raj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj Raj is offline

Hi Ron de Bruin,

Thx a lot. Got the details and it helped a lot.

Cheers,
Raj