Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Colored Cells Question

I have a bunch of cells that have colored backgrounds that until
recently showed up when I was printing the sheet. What would cause
them to suddenly stop printing, and even more importantly what can I do
to fix it?

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John,
Are you getting black and white representation in Print Preview or have are
the colours not showing in normal view ?

NickHK

"mastermind" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a bunch of cells that have colored backgrounds that until
recently showed up when I was printing the sheet. What would cause
them to suddenly stop printing, and even more importantly what can I do
to fix it?

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When I veiw it before printing I can see all the cell borders and
everything. It is only the areas where there is a background color, in
this case grey. It shows everything but patterns or background colors
and I can't figure out why.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yeah...normal veiw has all the different shading, and everything. It
is only in the print preview that all the backgrounds disappear.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have more than 1 printer installed (even a virtual PDF printer etc),
try looking at the Print Preview under another printer.
I get this sometimes with Abode PDF; seems to be something to do with the
ports not being read properly. If you look at the
Printers(ProblemPrinter)PropertiesPorts and make sure the settings are
correct. Check the other printer's settings are correct.