Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customize Filter List in Pivot Tables

I have an excel workbook containing several pivot tables based off the
same data. On some of the pivot tables, I would like to specify
exactly the fields that come up under a specific filter. Can this be
done?

For example, I have a category column in my data. In that column I am
using a filter to restrict the choices to the following choices:

Invoiced Expenses
Actual Expense
Actual Worked
Budget Expenses
Budget Labor
CTO
Hours / Job Summary
Invoiced Labor
Unbillable Expenses
Unbillable Labor

In one of my pivot tables, under the category filter, I would only
like 'Invoiced Expenses' and 'Invoiced Labor' to show up as the options
to select. How can this be done? Thank you in advance.