Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

Hi all,

Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?
if we use FindWindow API calls ...

Anyone please reply ...
Rgds,

Halim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I assume you mean it HWnd.
If it is on a worksheet then no, as it is windowless AFAIK.
On a userform then yes. Use Spy++ to get its class.

NickHK

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?
if we use FindWindow API calls ...

Anyone please reply ...
Rgds,

Halim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your relply ,,,,,

The classname refer to "F3 Server 60000000" nice help Nick
I've just used this one:
hWndFrm = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", Me.Caption)
hwndtextbox = FindWindowEx(hWndXL, 0, "F3 Server 60000000",
vbNullString)

is that right?
Many Thanks,,
halim

NickHK menuliskan:
I assume you mean it HWnd.
If it is on a worksheet then no, as it is windowless AFAIK.
On a userform then yes. Use Spy++ to get its class.

NickHK

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?
if we use FindWindow API calls ...

Anyone please reply ...
Rgds,

Halim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm no expert when it comes to this, especially as it seems Office forms
behave differently to "normal" windows.
However, if it really is a textbox that you trying to find, Spy++ cannot
pick it up on a userform, so I'm not sure what your "F3 Server 60000000"
class is referring to.

Why do need to do this in VBA ?

NickHK

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your relply ,,,,,

The classname refer to "F3 Server 60000000" nice help Nick
I've just used this one:
hWndFrm = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", Me.Caption)
hwndtextbox = FindWindowEx(hWndXL, 0, "F3 Server 60000000",
vbNullString)

is that right?
Many Thanks,,
halim

NickHK menuliskan:
I assume you mean it HWnd.
If it is on a worksheet then no, as it is windowless AFAIK.
On a userform then yes. Use Spy++ to get its class.

NickHK

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?
if we use FindWindow API calls ...

Anyone please reply ...
Rgds,

Halim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nick,

I need to repositioning my Workbook window to the textbox posittion by
using WinRect perhaps!, so I need the way to make the WB window look
like pasted on the form ...

do you have a better idea ???

Rgds,
halim