Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loop, If or another thing to use???

Hey All

I have a problem.

I Have a collum from E20 to E51, where I will set an "x" where I hav
to (so maybe in E21 and E42 and E33), if there is an x in one or mor
of the cells from E20 to E51, there will be an comment there will b
choosed from the collum H20 to H51(I have made the comments in pivo
table, so one drop down menu with different comments to every cell fro
H20 to H51).
This comment or if more x's comments will I get cloned to anothe
worksheet called "status".
So if there is a comment in H21 I will clone this to B3 in "status", i
there is a comment in H42 then I will clone this to B5 and so on (B3
B5, B7, B9). How can I make this Automatic.
I have tried and tried but now im tired :-), first it will check i
there is an x, then it will take the comment and clone it to th
worksheet "status" and there will be more then one x so i think a loo
or something like that could help.

But im not used to this so i hope there is one of you there can hel
me.

Best regard
Søren Sørensen (Denmark, so my English is not so good :-)

--
Søren Sørense
Søren Sørensen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3718