Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find first visible row

Can somebody *please* help me with this code...

I need to start at row 4, and go down until I find a row that is no
hidden. Then I need that row number stored in a variable. I know thi
can't be that hard... I'm just retarded! :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
m3s3l
m3s3lf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3487

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maybe something like this

Sub test()
Dim firstrow As Long
firstrow = Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A4").End(xlDown).Row
MsgBox firstrow

Gary

"m3s3lf" wrote in message

Can somebody *please* help me with this code...

I need to start at row 4, and go down until I find a row that is not
hidden. Then I need that row number stored in a variable. I know this
can't be that hard... I'm just retarded! :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

--
m3s3lf
m3s3lf's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568709

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jtp jtp is offline

This will find the first visible row past A4. It doesnt continue on
past that for other visible rows.

Sub FindFirstHiddenRow()
Dim cell As Range
Dim rowNum As Integer

Set cell = ActiveSheet.Range("A4")

While cell.Rows.Hidden = True
Set cell = cell.Offset(1, 0)
Wend
rowNum = cell.Row

jtp
jtp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21132
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568709

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you guys so much! I ended up using the last suggestion, but I
appreciate everybody's response!

--
m3s3lf
m3s3lf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34874