Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array to Access

I posted this in the Access Help but i guess i should have posted here. I
create reports in Excel. I want to generate an array to post to Access.
Then run a querry in access to handle the new data. How do I move the data
to a temp table?

does anyone have code to place an array to Access?

This has been a real learning session. Thanks!