Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lookup values in textbox and edit row

My previous post may have been confusing (at least to myself)

Basically I have 2 sheets "Edit" and "Data"

The "Data" sheet looks like this

Name Number Status
Mark 564 Active
John 231 Inactive
Bill 789 Active

If a user types John into a textbox("tbfindname") in the sheet "Edit" and
clicks a command button("CBFindName") I would like my 3 other text boxes
tbname, tbnumber and tbstatus to display John, 231, and Inactive.

After that if the user changes John's status to Active I would need another
command button that would change the "Data" sheet to reflect the change in
the textbox.

Name Number Status
Mark 564 Active
John 231 Active
Bill 789 Active

Please Help!

How do you edit the text in a userform-textbox? John Keith[_2_] Excel Programming 0 February 23rd 06 03:40 PM
Vlookup doesn't work until i edit(but not change) the lookup cell Confused Excel Worksheet Functions 4 November 8th 05 09:15 AM
Textbox edit Paul Excel Programming 6 April 18th 05 06:32 PM
Edit Excel TextBox using C# Manish Excel Programming 1 September 29th 04 10:01 AM
Edit Textbox using KeyPress vba code in Access Arno Excel Programming 3 February 23rd 04 11:57 AM