Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 4 International Macro

Hi,

Can some one give me some pointers or links or tutorials to create a
Excel 4 International Macro Sheet.

Thanks in Advance
Arun

--
coder_arun
coder_arun's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33811

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would need Excel 97. These macros were stores in a separate fil
with the xlm extension. They were deprecated because of securit
issues.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Call.ht

--
raypayett

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2956
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56829

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi

iam new user in excelforum . how can i put my quary in the post..

do the needful

thanks & regards

arun.j

--