Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Macro 4.0

I've heard that there is a program that helps you convert Macros in the Excel
4.0 language to Excel Visual Basic. Can anyone direct me to that file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Someone lied to you. Those two languages are too different to translate
reliably by automation.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"inhshnds" skrev i melding
I've heard that there is a program that helps you convert Macros in the

Excel
4.0 language to Excel Visual Basic. Can anyone direct me to that file?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why don't you post the 4.0 macro and let us take a look?

--
Excelenator

Excelenator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36768
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568078

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can download a help file for Excel 4 macros. It contains a chapter about VBA equivalents for Excel 4 macros. No automated
conversion, however.

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel