Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default updating formula cells

The question I have for you is How to update a copied formula cell?

I have an excel spreadsheet and a formula cell in F98
The formula is: =sum(F83:F97)-(F85)-(F92)-(F90)-(F87)
I then copied the formula using the paint brush to the following columns:
I98, K98, M98, O98, Q98.
Throughout my day I need to add to the original formula in F98
Example of addition: =sum(F83:F97)-(F85)-(F92)-(F90)-(F87)-(F84)
F84 being a new entryin the formula. Is there a way that I can update the
formulas automatically in the other cells after making changes the original
cell F98, without doing a copy with the paint brush to all the cells needing
the up-date.

Thank you for your help with this challenge