Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What reference libray?

Hi,

I don't know which reference library to use to make simple things like
UCase, LCase, Mid, etc. work. (I'm getting compile errors after switching
Excel versions...)

Many thanks,
JvL
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JV,

You don't need any reference library.Proably the error is due to missing
references
Open VBA IDE go to Tools-Reference and uncheck any missing libraries

Thanks
Xcelion

"JVLin" wrote:

Hi,

I don't know which reference library to use to make simple things like
UCase, LCase, Mid, etc. work. (I'm getting compile errors after switching
Excel versions...)

Many thanks,
JvL

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Xcelion! That did the trick.

I added "VBA." before the function and that worked also, but I hadn't
noticed the references to missing libraries, so it's good to get rid of those
too.

Regards,

JvL