Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Mastersheet layout to the rest of the sheets

Hi...

Ive got a small problem but it takes me a lot of time to fix it all the
time. Ive got a mastersheet (sheet1) with a lot of data. Im using a macro to
filter it and than automaticly copy the filtered data to another worksheet
(http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Filter FL0013). Works perfect but
there is a small problem. In the mastersheet i adjusted the column with, ive
added a few additional formatting to it and a few formulas. When i use the
macro to filter and copy the filtered data to another worksheet it doesnt
copy the layout.

Is there a macro to copy the layout and settings (like columnwidth,
additional formating, formulas) to other sheets in the same workbook. All the
cells are basicly on the same position as on the mastersheet!!

Thanks in advance and i hope someone can help me cause its killing me....

TooN