Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default list boxes

i have list box in a form that needs to read a list from a range in a sheet
named "Step"
I have entered in the Row Source block "step!B57:B63"
When I run the procedure, the listbox comes up empty.
I have done this many times before without trouble.
Can you advise??
--
Lionel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lionel,
try this :
Sub Test()
Dim r as long
Listbox1.RowSource = ""
For r = 57 to 63
Listbox1.additem Sheets("step").Range("B" & r ).Value
Next r
End sub

lionel menuliskan:
i have list box in a form that needs to read a list from a range in a sheet
named "Step"
I have entered in the Row Source block "step!B57:B63"
When I run the procedure, the listbox comes up empty.
I have done this many times before without trouble.
Can you advise??
--
Lionel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lion,

Note that we can't refference Rowsource of a listbox by sheets name
refference, it should be "A1:A13" format or something ... not
Sheets("name").Range(Blablabla), it will be Error ... unless you
include
on error resume next , the error will be ignored.

Regards,
halim

lionel menuliskan: