Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Name of Right Click Menu

Hi all,

Any one know the name of the "Right Click Menu?
or
How to take empty spaces off of it?

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28934
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567342

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It is called Cell.

what does the second question mean?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Desert Piranha"
wrote in
message news:Desert.Piranha.2bwj80_1154503805.884@excelfor um-nospam.com...

Hi all,

Any one know the name of the "Right Click Menu?
or
How to take empty spaces off of it?

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567342

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First part:
Depends why you click. As Bob said, on the WS range it's "Cell", but on a WS
tab it's "Ply"
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/rightclick.htm

Second part:
Eh ??

NickHK

"Desert Piranha"
wrote in
message news:Desert.Piranha.2bwj80_1154503805.884@excelfor um-nospam.com...

Hi all,

Any one know the name of the "Right Click Menu?
or
How to take empty spaces off of it?

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567342

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob Phillips Wrote:
It is called Cell.

what does the second question mean?

--
HTH

Bob PhillipsHi Bob,

Thx for that. The second question means, on my Right Click i have:
Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste Special, Insert, Delete, Clear Contents, Inser
Comment, Format Cells,
Pick From List, Hyperlink

Then under Hyperlink there is about an inch or so of just gray men
with nothing on it.
I am assuming that is just useless blank spaces as my other computer
don't have it.
So i was looking for a way to get rid of it. So as if i can ad
something to the menu it will be down
below that big blank space

--
Desert Piranh

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2893
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56734

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

NickHK Wrote:
First part:
Depends why you click. As Bob said, on the WS range it's "Cell", but o
a WS
tab it's "Ply"
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/rightclick.htm

Second part:
Eh ??

NickHKHi Nick,

Oh, thanks for the site link, and info. I can maybe do something fro
there.

My second part is explained here. If you look at the image of the men
on that site.
Everything below "Hyperlink" is just a big blank space

--
Desert Piranh

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2893
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56734

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would guess some code (in an addin maybe) is adding to menu, but only
succeeding in adding blank text rather than something visible.

NickHK

"Desert Piranha"
<Desert.Piranha.2bwljd_1154506804.5879@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:Desert.Piranha.2bwljd_1154506804.5879@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

Bob Phillips Wrote:
It is called Cell.

what does the second question mean?

--
HTH

Bob PhillipsHi Bob,

Thx for that. The second question means, on my Right Click i have:
Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste Special, Insert, Delete, Clear Contents, Insert
Comment, Format Cells,
Pick From List, Hyperlink

Then under Hyperlink there is about an inch or so of just gray menu
with nothing on it.
I am assuming that is just useless blank spaces as my other computers
don't have it.
So i was looking for a way to get rid of it. So as if i can add
something to the menu it will be down
below that big blank space.

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567342

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi All,

Thx to Bob and Nick.

First part was easy.

Second part was fixed by this which i got from the link.

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

Thx guys