Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Q4 Ron de Bruin

Hi Ron,

Hope you are well. Your e-mail code has worked tremendously in the past, so
I'm hoping you can give me some direction on this one.
How would I go about routing the content of incoming emails directly into an
excel spreadsheet?
Thanks in anticipation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Which mail program

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Hope you are well. Your e-mail code has worked tremendously in the past, so
I'm hoping you can give me some direction on this one.
How would I go about routing the content of incoming emails directly into an
excel spreadsheet?
Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's Outlook Ron.

If I may ask something else too .. is there a way to request a read receipt
when sending mail via the CDO script?

Cheers,

Andy

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Which mail program

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Hope you are well. Your e-mail code has worked tremendously in the past, so
I'm hoping you can give me some direction on this one.
How would I go about routing the content of incoming emails directly into an
excel spreadsheet?
Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Newbie

See Dick's site
http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olRetrieving.htm

is there a way to request a read receipt

See the Tips part
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm#Tips

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
It's Outlook Ron.

If I may ask something else too .. is there a way to request a read receipt
when sending mail via the CDO script?

Cheers,

Andy

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Which mail program

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Hope you are well. Your e-mail code has worked tremendously in the past, so
I'm hoping you can give me some direction on this one.
How would I go about routing the content of incoming emails directly into an
excel spreadsheet?
Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron. Top Man!

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
It's Outlook Ron.

If I may ask something else too .. is there a way to request a read receipt
when sending mail via the CDO script?

Cheers,

Andy

"Ron de Bruin" wrote: