Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default All sheets unaccessible

I am working on a rather large excel file (3.6MB) with about 18 modules
of VBA code. One of the modules failed with the error message
"Run-Time error '1004'
Method: 'Range' of object '_Global' failed"

Once this occured I was stupid enough to save.

The problem now is that I can't see any of the worksheets. The problem
is not that they visible property is set to false as I have run the
following code

Sub Un_Hide_All()
Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In Worksheets
sh.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the problem or any way
I can work around the problem

Regards