Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default cannot delete button

Could someone please help me with the following.

there is a button on the sheet in B2. When I expand the column the
button size grows, however when I make the row column smaller the
button disappears. The button looks like a command button, however
when you click on it in design mode, it doesn't hightlight...

Could someone please help me get rid of this thing.

thanks

Josh

--
jhahes