Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLA Right Click addin

Where would I put the code that goes into 'This Workbook' before
creating a XLA file so that it will be reconised when the addin loads?
Excel does not seem to see the code in the 'This Workbook' part of the
addin. The part that creates the options in the menu.

Can anyone help?

In case you need it. Im using the code below.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/right-click.htm

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34812

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about:
Private Sub Workbook_AddinInstall()

End Sub

Die_Another_Day
mpeplow wrote:
Where would I put the code that goes into 'This Workbook' before
creating a XLA file so that it will be reconised when the addin loads?
Excel does not seem to see the code in the 'This Workbook' part of the
addin. The part that creates the options in the menu.

Can anyone help?

In case you need it. Im using the code below.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/right-click.htm

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34812
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=566730

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It should do. I use it regularly, loading menus etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mpeplow" wrote in
message ...

Where would I put the code that goes into 'This Workbook' before
creating a XLA file so that it will be reconised when the addin loads?
Excel does not seem to see the code in the 'This Workbook' part of the
addin. The part that creates the options in the menu.

Can anyone help?

In case you need it. Im using the code below.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/right-click.htm

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=566730

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not familiar with that option. Can someone explain how to use or
point me to a link. I can only find C code related to this option.

Thanks All

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34812
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=566730

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What option?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mpeplow" wrote in
message ...

I'm not familiar with that option. Can someone explain how to use or
point me to a link. I can only find C code related to this option.

Thanks All

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile: