Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare 2 text colomns and match rows depends by cell content

Hello,

I have a dificult problem, i have 2 lists of products name, one of them
is the original list from my database and the other one is a supplier
list.
I put my list in colomn A and supplier list in colomn B.

I want hel for a macro to comare every rows from my list with every
rows from supplier list and match rows by must aproiate content in
other colomn/colomns if are more that one match. If for a row from my
list is not match, the results will be: "not match"

Example

colomn A:

TINCTURA AFIN 50ml HOFIGAL
TINCTURA ALOE 50ml HOFIGAL