Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Mask

Is there a way to create an input mask for excel coumns? or do I need to
write code to make sure that the data falls within the CHR$ range etc.? I
want data checked as it's typed.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no data checking as you type - only upon hitting enter or clicking
in another cell. You then can use data=validation.

Tom Ogilvy