Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command Button Disappears when sheet opened

On several new IBM Thinkpads the START button at the top of my worksheet will
display VERY briefly as the sheet opens, but then disappears. I have checked
the macro security level and to insure my digital certificate is properly
installed on the machines. I cannot get the button to appear again. Reboots,
new copies of the worsheet, resetting security... nothing works.

One other thing I noticed is that it usually starts happening after the user
takes its laptop and plugs into a different LAN port elsewhere in the
building.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, patrick