Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default ms query refresh

Hi all,

I have an Excel file with three tabs, each tab has a query set up to draw
new data each morning. The data comes from a database table which gets
freshed every morning. But I am not sure how make it Excel to re-query the
external data and draw in the new data from Excel.

I set up the queries as follow in the same way for each tab:
Data-Import External Data-New Database Query...

Thanks for sharing your suggestions.

Ben

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Tom,

I deleted and re-created the queries. After which I saw the option
Data-Import External Data-Data Range Properties..., I changed the update
option to [Refresh data on file open]. It worked. Thanks again.

Ben