Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying cell comments to another worksheet

I have been reviewing a huge workbook and have added a lot of cell comments.
Is there a way to display all of these on another worksheet? I'd need to
know the worksheetname, the cell location and the comment.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Dave's macro to copy to a Sheet