Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Msgbox?

Hi All,

Isn't there a simple feature in XL2003, similar to Msgbox but with custom
button captions? Or am I forced to create a userform for this purpose?

Thanks,
Stefi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Stefi

You are "forced" to create a userform. That is easy, quick and fun to do, so
don't feel too bad about it.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Stefi" skrev i melding
Hi All,

Isn't there a simple feature in XL2003, similar to Msgbox but with custom
button captions? Or am I forced to create a userform for this purpose?

Thanks,
Stefi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Harald, man is lazy, I wanted to make sure that there is no shorter
way before I start off.
Stefi

€˛Harald Staff€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi Stefi

You are "forced" to create a userform. That is easy, quick and fun to do, so
don't feel too bad about it.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Stefi" skrev i melding
Hi All,

Isn't there a simple feature in XL2003, similar to Msgbox but with custom
button captions? Or am I forced to create a userform for this purpose?

Thanks,
Stefi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a way, but it is way longer and less reliable.

Best wishes Harald

"Stefi" skrev i melding
Thanks Harald, man is lazy, I wanted to make sure that there is no shorter
way before I start off.
Stefi

"Harald Staff" ezt ķrta: