Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple sheet import

I want to gather up about 80-100 workbooks into one workbook. Each
workbook has only one sheet. Is there a handy way of doing this? Like
"import" and then select all 60 or something? The workbooks are named by
dates in the form 05-05-2006.xls etc. They are records of billing on
that date. I want a billing workbook instead of separate sheets.

I am using office 2003 excel. I can't find ANY import function on the
toolbars which leaves me opening each file and exporting it to the new
workbook.

Thanks

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming