Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and Pasting in Excel

I am a true novice to excel and am working on a spreadsheet where I
need to look up addresses and copy the info and paste the correct info
into the cell in excel. Here is my problem. Every couple of cells,
when I paste the info in, it pastes a clickable link from google (the
search engine I am using to find the info) rather than the address that
i just copied. I can even just type in the info becasue it is inserted
as a clickable link not as a google link but the numbers I type are
blue and underlined.

Please help me out, I cannot figure out what happened here. TIA!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click on the problematic cell to pull up the pop-up menu. Go to
Remove Hyperlink.

--
kev_06
kev_06's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35046