Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Footer Program

Hi
So I am int he middle of writing a program in VBA Macro that would loo
through all the Excel files in a directory and change the footer
HOwever the code that I have now

.LeftFooter = "&[Date]"
.CenterFooter = "&[Path]&[File]"
.RightFooter = "&[Page]of &[Pages]"

VB i percieving this code (the code that appears in the Vie
Header/Footer Window) As a string.. so its putting the word date on th
left hand of the footer. Any Suggestions

--
bs27
bs272's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3681

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming