Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting a part cell

I have formatted a cell with a full border and a diaganal line. I there
anyway I can shade or fill only 1 half of the cell?

regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Les is offline

It is technically possible, but not in the manner you require.

Cosmetically, you can always draw a triangle shape over the cell to sort of
get the 'look' you want. Of course, this overlaps the actual contents of the
cell.

To get the effect you want, where only a portion of a cell is formatted, is
not possible.
--
Les Torchia-Wells