Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form question

I have a user form that askes for the user to enter a date. That date then
goes to a cell on the spreadsheet.

If the user skips over that date, I would like for the cell that normally
would contain the date to say "Not Yet Approved". That is probably some
if-then statement, but I can't seem to figure out the right combination. Any
ideas?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if isdate(me.textbox1.value) then
worksheets("somesheet").range("a1").value = cdate(me.textbox1.value)
else
worksheets("somesheet").range("a1").value = "not yet approved"
end if

Maybe in the ok button code?

--

Dave Peterson