Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check Box to Show/Hide Columns

I am just wodering if this is possible and and if anyone has done such a
thing any guidance would be appreciated......

I have created a report for a user group that is not very Excel
literate. The report has many columns and users need to select columns
based on what they want to see. I have set up some pre-defined views
but also need a simple ad-hoc component. Has any one set up a form
that lists all the columns (i.e. sales units) and provides a check box
that shows/hides the column based on the selection?

Thanks!

--
rudy
rudy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33911

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would like a copy if you would:

--
PBANKS
PBANKS's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ok, when I get home I will strip sensitive info and send it to you.

Die_Another_Day
PBANKS wrote:
I would like a copy if you would:

--