Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Repopulating the Combo boxes from Access database

Hi,

I am populating the combo boxes in my userform from MS Access. Now,
when I edit / delete the data from the database, I want the combo boxes
to be refreshed and updated with the latest data from the database
without having to close and reopen the userform. How can I do that? I
tried refreshing the userform using:

Me.Repaint

But it didn't work. What do I do?

Please help me.