Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding more than one button to a userform at run-time

Hello--is there a way to add a variable number (more than one) of
control buttons to a userform at runtime? The prior posts in this
newsgroup seem to imply that this is impossible. What I would like to
do is add as many command buttons as there are column headings in a
sheet, and then delete corresponding columns when the button is
selected. LIstbox won't work because I want to delete columns, not rows
and there doesn't appear to be a columnsource property for listboxes.
Any ideas? -Abe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have something very similar to this, except I hid the columns instead
of deleting them. Would you like me to email you my code? Deleting is a
whole different ball game, you will probably want to have the user
select all columns then use a CommandButton to fire the delete sequence
then move backwards through the columns to prevent the left shift of
the columns from screwing things up.

Die_Another_Day