Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying data from workbook/sheets to another workbook/sheet

I need assistance in copying data from sheets in my "working" workbook to the
sheets in my workbook that I use to provide the end user. My situation is;
My 'working workbook' named "Tangible Capital Assets" has sheets with years
2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09 etc. The workbook I want to copy into is named
"2007-08 Capital Submission" (the year changes annually).
I work in the Tangible Capital Assets workbook on the specific year and when
I have the final version I want that data, in this case the data in sheet
2007-08 to be displayed in the "2007-08 Capital Submission" workbook on the
sheet named "CAP 11-Tangible Capital Assets"

Ideally I would like the information updated in my "2007-08 Capital
Submission" workbook updated each time I make a change in my "Tangible
Capital Assets" work book.
Hope someone can assist.

Thanks