Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user32.dll

hi
where can find full help about user32.dll?
thanks
--
hemu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi bob
i have downloaded "Form Fun"
i want to know if i could use the very form in my codes
form fun use "private decalre funcion findwindow lib user32 alias
findwindowa....
i want to know how this line of code works
thanks bob
--
hemu

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What do you want to know?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hemant_india" wrote in message
hi
where can find full help about user32.dll?
thanks
--
hemu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That is so that Stephen can use the APIs declared in that dll. You could use
the very form, I think Stephen allows that, but I think the idea of that
particular workbook is meant to show you how to do things, like removing the
close button, and you include that in your project.

If you are going to use any of those techniques, you need to set a link to
API(s) in the dll, which is what that line does, and then use the API in
your code.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hemant_india" wrote in message
hi bob
i have downloaded "Form Fun"
i want to know if i could use the very form in my codes
form fun use "private decalre funcion findwindow lib user32 alias
findwindowa....
i want to know how this line of code works
thanks bob
--
hemu

"Bob Phillips" wrote: