Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default work this out?

Hi there,

Can you help me with this one? I have been asked to “do one more piec
of work” on to the programme that I’m still currently working on.

Here we go……

Kitchen (H3)
Bathroom Full (N3)& Part (P3)
Rewire Full (V3) & Part (X3)
Central Heating Full (AD3) & Part (AF3)
Roof (AM3)
Others (AR3)

So basically in column AX is =H3+N3+P3+V3+X3+AD3+AF3+AM3+AR3
This is for if any works first start/date input, it will state that th
property is now ‘in progress’.

However the above result will come up in number so I changed it b
going via ‘Format Cell’ ‘Number’ ‘Custom’ “Yes”;”Yes”;”No”’
This will enable us to count how many those properties are in progres
and those who are not.

The rest that Ken Johnson who have helped me with recently so I wil
type it out so you can see what I’m after…..

Column AJ= Internal Handover
Column AV= External Handover

Column AY = Overall Completed
=IF(UPPER(AJ3)=”N/A”,AV3,IF(UPPER(AV3)=”N/A”,AJ3,IF(AND(ISNUMBER(AJ3),ISNUMBER(AV3)),MAX(AJ3 ,AV3),””)))

Bear in your mind, the column AY is hidden as if in either AJ and AV i
typed “N/A”, there is number comes up ’00/01/1900’

So I have added another column AZ = Overall Completed
=IF(OR(AY30),AY3,””)

So……what I would like is that when the ‘Overall Completed’ date (Colum
AZ) is inputted (via AJ + AV), is that the AX become a ‘NO’ as th
property is now completed.

Does this make sense to you?

Crai

--