Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comctl32.ocx

I am trying to run an Excel based program that works on Excel 2002 but not on
Excel 2003 Professional or Excel 2003 Small Business; the error message says
cannot find project or library. The missing reference appears to be
Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2) (comctl32.ocx). Any suggestions
on how to obtain this or information on what replaced it would be appreciated.
--
Mary
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have seen this problem every time I try to run my excel/vba
programs on a new machine, even with the same rev of excel.
I fix it by finding the comctl32.ocx in the windows\system32
directory on the old machine, and copying it to the same directory in
the new machine.

Roger