Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password entry concealed ***

I have already created a workbook with VBA to accept the user's password
using InputBox. The rub is that other users can see that user's password as
he enters it. I need the password to be concealed as asterisks '*.' I
researched this newsgroup and it looks like the way to go is to use a textbox
and set the PasswordChar property to '*.' Can anyone share some VBA code to
display the textbox and and then assign the user's password after he enters
it to variable 'pw' that I have declared in the routine?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the easiest way for you to do this might be just to follow this article

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...f1e5fe8a5706ee

if you dont want to go down this route (its quite simple to implement)
then post back and we start again!

Duncan