Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refer checkbox by name in a loop

Hello! I'm using a loop with counter, wich increases by one each time
The idea is to go through many checkboxes, check their value an
perform certain actions if it's "TRUE". However, I fail to refer t
checkboxes:

Code
-------------------
MyObject = Trim("CheckBox") & Trim(Str(Counter))
MyValue = MyObject.Value(
-------------------

As MyObject is a String, exel says : Runtime error '424' Objec
required.
How can I go through these checkboxes in a loop?
Many thanks

--
Xtende
Xtender's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3669

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is the answer from another forum:
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthre...d=1#post278392

--
Xtender
Xtender's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36693

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is rarely a need to post in multiple places, we either visit others,
or someone will give you an answer.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips