Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Training

Greetings.

Can anyone recommend a decent (and not too expensive) online/offline
training course for learning Excel vba?

TIA

-Minitman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

These might get you started. Also using the macro recorder then looking at
the resultant code can help.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...mmersguide.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/europe/vba/...ticles/130.htm

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/pro...l/default.aspx

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Minitman" wrote:
| Greetings.
|
| Can anyone recommend a decent (and not too expensive) online/offline
| training course for learning Excel vba?
|
| TIA
|
| -Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If your in a large city in the US, I would look at what kind of program they
have for adult continuing education. I suspect this would be the cheapest
approach.

An alternative would be to buy a beginners book and sit down an use it.
Shouldn't take more than a weekend to establish a base of knowledge if you
apply yourself. Look at Read Jacobson's Excel 2002 VBA Step by Step

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...e=UTF8&s=books

It is $25 new and less used.

Tom Ogilvy

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings.

Can anyone recommend a decent (and not too expensive) online/offline
training course for learning Excel vba?

TIA

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"http://www.microsoft.com/europe/vba/resources/online_articles/130.htm"

Hmmm.... I should have tried more links on the page before posting this one.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I see what you mean....

Thank you Dave and Tom, I will check out the local schools and order
what books they advise.

-Minitman

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:31:14 -0600, "Dave Patrick"
wrote:

"http://www.microsoft.com/europe/vba/resources/online_articles/130.htm"

Hmmm.... I should have tried more links on the page before posting this one.

Training at its Best! Raj[_4_] New Users to Excel 0 July 25th 09 08:58 PM
VBA Training Essonc Excel Programming 3 April 25th 06 03:58 AM
VBA Training Rick Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 October 5th 05 10:13 PM
Training MESTRELLA29 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 24th 05 01:33 PM
VBA Training course? aet-inc[_7_] Excel Programming 1 December 7th 03 08:48 PM