Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide/Unhide cells using VBA programming

Hello,

I would like to know the VBA code that should written in the commnad button
(Hide/Unhide) placed in the Excel worksheet to hide/unhide the cells that are
"empty". i.e, if the cell is empty and hide button is clicked, then the empty
cells have to be hidden. and if the cell is with by any alphanumerical
character, then that cell should not be hidden when hide button is clicked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Charlie,

Also, if you could suggest any good reference where I could get ample
information for my questions like this, it would be great.

Thanks,
Thulasiram.