Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code needed to copy rows.

I have the code to copy rows from one worksheet to a new worksheet, but
want to APPEND SOME of the rows from one sheet to another worksheet
where the same values are in column A in both.
Here is where it gets hard for me: I only want to copy the rows from
column B to Z and add them to the rows in the other sheet ONLY where
the values are the same.
Any brilliant coders out there who could help?

--
QuickLearner
QuickLearner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35483

VB Script Code needed for Grouping Rows Abhi_Rise Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 19th 08 02:01 PM
what is the vb code to copy rows from one sheet to another? bxc2739 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 25th 06 07:48 PM
Copy Code needed MWH Excel Programming 7 June 24th 05 08:41 AM
Copy Code Needed MWH Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 22nd 05 06:49 AM
Copy/Insert Rows Help needed Dean Goodmen Excel Programming 14 November 19th 04 08:59 AM