Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bridge last night.

Pretty erratic. 4 absolute tops and 4 absolute bottoms, one of which
would have been an absolute top if I had doubled 4 Spades instead of
bidding 5 Hearts.

Amusingly, we once again an absolute top for passing out a hand :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mixed up news and mail, Alan?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Alan Beban" <unavailable wrote in message

Pretty erratic. 4 absolute tops and 4 absolute bottoms, one of
which would have been an absolute top if I had doubled 4 Spades
instead of bidding 5 Hearts.

Amusingly, we once again an absolute top for passing out a hand
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alan, didn't your momma tell you that shouldn't gamble

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Alan Beban" <unavailable wrote in message

Pretty erratic. 4 absolute tops and 4 absolute bottoms, one of which would
have been an absolute top if I had doubled 4 Spades instead of bidding 5
Hearts.

Amusingly, we once again an absolute top for passing out a hand :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Makes me wonder what he posted to his bridge group...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Mixed up news and mail, Alan?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Alan Beban" <unavailable wrote in message

Pretty erratic. 4 absolute tops and 4 absolute bottoms, one of
which would have been an absolute top if I had doubled 4 Spades
instead of bidding 5 Hearts.

Amusingly, we once again an absolute top for passing out a hand
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

so what's an absolute top and an absolute bottom

--
MDubbelboe
MDubbelboer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3633

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

LOL

"Hey Ladies, remember to do Application.EnableEvents before bidding 6 No
Trump or you'll get doubled and re-doubled!"

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Makes me wonder what he posted to his bridge group...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Mixed up news and mail, Alan?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Alan Beban" <unavailable wrote in message

Pretty erratic. 4 absolute tops and 4 absolute bottoms, one of
which would have been an absolute top if I had doubled 4 Spades
instead of bidding 5 Hearts.

Amusingly, we once again an absolute top for passing out a hand
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The other night on Bridge Base Online I made 7 Clubs, doubled and re-doubled,
when they didn't find the Ace of Diamonds lead...They should've bid 7 Spades
(which makes too, on any lead!) What a hoot!

We have a pretty good crowd there, and good tournaments, for free if you
like to play online. BridgeBase.com