Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter each item in a list

How can I loop through each item in an autofilter list?
I am sending data from Access then need to filter and copy to individual
sheets. The filter column will contain different data everytime. I thought
about copying the unique values to a range on the side and looping through
that as Criteria1. I was hoping there was a way to loop through the dropdown
directly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

there isn't. You approach is reasonable. Another way to build a list of
uniques is to use a collection or dictionary.

The general approach of using a collection is demo't at John Walkenbach's
site:

You could adapt it to your problem.

Tom Ogilvy