Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel workboox.saveas freezes program

In C# I create and open an excel spreadsheet, populate it with data,
and then attempt to save it. This all works fine on my XP SP2 machine
with Excel 2003. However when I try to run it on Windows 2000 with
Excel 2000, the code gets stuck on _wb.Saveas (see code snippet below).

_app = new Excel.Application();
_wb = _app.Workbooks.Add(Type.Missing);
_ws = (Excel._Worksheet) _wb.Sheets.get_Item(1);

//populate the worksheet with data

_wb.SaveAs(aFileName, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing,
Type.Missing, Type.Missing,
Excel.XlSaveAsAccessMode.xlNoChange,Type.Missing, Type.Missing,
Type.Missing, Type.Missing,Type.Missing);

Thanks,
Ryan