Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy only Visible cells to another sheet in Macro? Runtime 438 error?

As part of my macro, I am trying to take a selection, copy the visible
cells, and paste them on another sheet.

I want to select current region, select all visible cells and copy them
to another sheet. I can do this normally, but when I try to program it
to a macro it says

Right now the code looks like this

Sheets.Add
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Name = "Visible"
Sheets("NotAssignedTSC").Select
Range("D586").Select
Selection.CurrentRegion.Select
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Visible").Select
Selection.Paste

It will give me an error saying "Run-time error '438 Object Doesn't
support this property or method'

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this code to make it work? Is
there another paste command I don't know about? After I get out of the
error, I can hit enter in the cell I want and the selection I want will
paste. I want it to be part of the macro.

Thanks,

~J

--
nbaj2k

[...]